- Click on ‘Add bank account’.
- Select the bank name with which you hold the account. Your account number will be automatically fetched.
- Verify your account by entering last 6 digits of Debit Card number and expiry (MMYY), entering the OTP and setting up UPI PIN.
- Any Axis Bank or non-Axis Bank account can be added in the app, basis the mobile number used to register for UPI i.e. mobile number used to register on Freecharge UPI has to be the same mobile number with which you are registered at your bank.
- You can associate the UPI ID to any of the added bank accounts.
How do I add my bank accounts in UPI and set a UPI ID? Print
Modified on: Fri, 15 Dec, 2017 at 5:13 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.