You can continue to pay using UPI, Netbanking, and Credit/Debit Cards on FreeCharge and Merchants accepting FreeCharge without Reactivation of Wallet. If you want to Add Money in FreeCharge Wallet and use it for Payments, you are required to reactivate your Wallet. Please follow the below steps for raising a request for Reactivation of Wallet.
1. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email Id.
2. Type the PAN number & Name on the PAN on the email body. Also, attach a clear image of only Front side of your PAN (NOTE: If you had shared PAN earlier with us, please share the same PAN details. Otherwise, your request will be rejected)
3. Mention "Reactivate Wallet Request" as the subject.
4. Mention your intention for Wallet Reactivation in the email body.
5. Your wallet will be reactivated within 48 hrs (from request date) on successful verification.