Hi, how can we help?

We've got your back. If your questions aren't addressed, contact us here and we will be happy to help

I am not happy with the product or service I received from a merchant. How can I get my money back?

In such cases, we suggest you to follow these steps:- Talk to the merchant directly and if you are able to find a resolution, nothing like it.- We at FreeCharge account do provide you a platform to resolve the issue with the merchant. All you need to do is to raise a request at care@freecharge.com.Just be assured, your money is safe with us and we'll do whatever it takes to help you get it back.You may also refer to the "Need Help" section under "My Transactions" for detailed information.

Did this answer your question