About Freecharge Wallet Account :
As per RBI guidelines, your Freecharge account limits would be based on your KYC effective from February 26, 2018 as below :
Any of your officially valid document number and self-declared name as in the document is required as KYC details. Applicable documents accepted as KYC are -
- Pan card
- Voter Id
If you provide the KYC details, following limits apply on Freecharge Wallet (Minimum KYC)
- Balance Limit of INR 5,000 (Point in time balance)
- Can add up to INR 5,000 in your Wallet in a month
- Can add up to INR 50,000 in your Wallet cumulatively in a financial year
- Can spend up to INR 5,000 from your Wallet in a month
- If you are a Full KYC customer of axis Bank, you may be eligible to upgrade your Freecharge Wallet to Full KYC.
-Under Full KYC: Now, enjoy a higher limit of INR 1,00,000 on your Wallet.
Your current Freecharge balance is safe and you can continue using it as before.
(along with the above) :
* Freecharge Wallet Balance is a Prepaid Payment Instrument issued by Axis Bank Limited and it's features and benefits are subject to change as per RBI Guidelines.
* Gift Instruments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
For detail product features please refer the link mentioned below : https://www.freecharge.in/termsandconditions