As per RBI guidelines, your Freecharge account limits would be based on your KYC effective from February 26, 2018 as below :
Any of your officially valid document number and self-declared name as in the document is required as KYC details. Applicable documents accepted as KYC are -
- Pan card
- Voter Id
If you provide the KYC details, following limits apply on Freecharge Wallet (Minimum KYC)
- Balance Limit of INR 5,000 (Point in time balance)
- Can add up to INR 5,000 in your Wallet in a month
- Can add up to INR 50,000 in your Wallet cumulatively in a financial year
- Can spend up to INR 5,000 from your Wallet in a month
- Wallet account has an expiry of 24 months. Post this, you are required to undergo Full KYC Process.
-Under Full KYC: Now, enjoy a higher limit of INR 1,00,000 on your Wallet.
Your current Freecharge balance is safe and you can continue using it as before.
*As per RBI Guidelines, money transfer to a Freecharge account& withdrawal to a bank account shall not be available.
# Gift Instruments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
For detail product features please refer the link mentioned below : https://www.freecharge.in/termsandconditions
You can place following limits on your Freecharge account:
- Number of transactions per day
- Amount that can be debited from your Freecharge account per transaction
To update these limits, you can write to email@example.com