My registered mobile number with LPG distributor is not being recognized by Free...
When will I receive my gas cylinder and what if I have issues with the delivery?
Will the LPG subsidy be applied at the time of paying for the cylinder booking?
Why is the amount on the physical bill different from what I paid on Freecharge?...
Why is my LPG distributor refusing to acknowledge my booking?
Am I eligible for subsidy for the LPG cylinder booked and paid through Freecharg...
How do I pay for my cylinder booking?
You can now book your gas cylinder through Bharat Gas and Indane on Freecharge. Steps are as below:
1. Tap Book a Cylinder in the New Payments section. (Android only)
2. Select your gas provider.
3. Enter your registered mobile number.
4. The amount to be paid will be fetched.
5. Select the payment mode and tap Make Payment. Upon successful payment, you will receive a BBPS reference no. on your screen. You can use this BBPS reference no. to track your booking or contact your agency for resolving delivery related queries.